- School programs and their delivery respond to students’ unique cultural, emotional, and intellectual needs. They are driven by Kaska tradition and influenced by native philosophy.
- Students’ security and safety remains priority.
- Learning is child centered. Learning outcomes are defined by child abilities.
- Healthy emotional growth and desirable social interaction are the basis for sound intellectual development
within students’ potentials.
- School focuses equally on special and curriculum programs.
- School observes the goals and objectives as stipulated in the Education Act.